[Samba] SAMBA 3.6.5 Login fails in Cluster Environment

kaviyarasu s kaviemb at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 07:26:51 MST 2014

Hi SAMBA Devolpers,

We need your help. we using SAMBA 3.6.5 stable version

When connecting from Linux machine to Windows Server (R) 2008
Enterprise 6002 Service Pack 2 in Cluster server Environment

File transfer fails .. Due to           "Session Setup AndX Response,
Error: STATUS_LOGON_FAILURE"

NTLMSSP_AUTH,user:Workgroup\t_~___B_L___t8  .... //Junk password and
Domain name was set as Default workgroup name in between file transfer
handshake.between client and server

by seeing Net traces we found the above line

Kindly help me to understand the problem.
Guide me to resolve this login failure problem

Thanks and Regards,

Kaviyarasu.S