[Samba] Fwd: GPO's in OU's not working

Joe Maloney jmaloney at pcbsd.org
Thu Feb 27 09:21:54 MST 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Joe Maloney <jmaloney at pcbsd.org>
Date: Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 10:21 AM
Subject: Re: [Samba] GPO's in OU's not working
To: Ricky Nance <ricky.nance at gmail.com>

Thanks for the gpresult tip to output the info.  I was aware of gpresult
but not how to dump the info.  I did try samba-tool ntacl sysvolcheck after
creating my first OU and linked GPO.  In fact sysvolcheck showed an error
so I ran sysvolreset, sysvol check again.  After that the error was gone
but still GPO's are not yet working in OU.

Joe Maloney