[Samba] GPO's in OU's not working

Joe Maloney jmaloney at pcbsd.org
Thu Feb 27 09:18:49 MST 2014

The GPO is configured for authenticated users.  I can drag the GPO out of
the custom OU and it works fine.  It's just when I add a GPO to a custom OU
that it doesn't get picked up at all.  The strange thing is on another test
box it worked one time.  That OU still works and I can't figure out why.
Subsequent OU's did not work on that system.  That box was using NTVFS.

Joe Maloney