[Samba] Config settings

Kenneth Westelinck kenneth.westelinck at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 02:17:40 MST 2014

Those are Samba 3 settings. As far as I can see, not much has changed in
these settings, so I guess most of them still apply.
I also found this: http://www.sloop.net/smb.conf.html
So I guess 'man smb.conf' is the way to go :)
Speaking of Samba 4 documentation, I can see
http://www.samba.org/samba/docs/man/Samba4-HOWTO/ is a work in progress.
Are there, other than thes howto pages, any interesting books in the
making, because for me it seems Samba 4 is the next best thing since sliced
bread, but documentation is very scarce :)