[Samba] advice, suggestions. ( dns-dhcp) and "shared" sysvol ?

Kenneth Westelinck kenneth.westelinck at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 05:58:17 MST 2014

Hello Louis,

I have been running sernet's packages for quite some time now on an old
Debian Lenny box. In my new setup I am using the latest sernet packages
(4.1.4) and this seem to work fine together with Wheezy's stock Bind
9.8.something. I have a much simpler setup than you have, so your mileage
may vary.

regards,

Kenneth