[Samba] Error NT_STATUS_CONNECTION_REFUSED (was :Classicupgrade loses shares ?)

Koenraad Lelong samba.k.lelong at ace-electronics.be
Tue Feb 25 01:57:25 MST 2014

Hi,

I think authentication works :
smbclient //localhost/netlogon -Ukoenraad -c 'ls'
Enter koenraad's password:
session setup failed: NT_STATUS_INVALID_NETWORK_RESPONSE

If I enter a wrong password :
smbclient //localhost/netlogon -Ukoenraad -c 'ls'
Enter koenraad's password:
session setup failed: NT_STATUS_LOGON_FAILURE

I wonder, is it neccesary to have the domain-users in the linux passwd
file ? I'm asking because on my samba3 PDC, they are, but now they are
not. Is this related with the error I'm getting ?

Koenraad