[Samba] Error NT_STATUS_CONNECTION_REFUSED (was :Classicupgrade loses shares ?)

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Tue Feb 25 01:49:58 MST 2014

Hai, just a question.. but,

when i look at this.

#What does /etc/resolv.conf contain ?
># Dynamic resolv.conf(5) file for glibc resolver(3) generated by
>resolvconf(8)
>#     DO NOT EDIT THIS FILE BY HAND -- YOUR CHANGES WILL BE OVERWRITTEN

Did you remove the resolvconf packages.
Or did you set the interfaces file "correcty"

I guest not because of the following.

this line is incorrect, or is your subdomain : "ad01.ace-electronics.be"
search ad01.ace-electronics.be

i bet it should be "search ace-electronics.be"

you can try to :
remove the resolvconf package.

set the resolv.conf like this.

nameserver IP_MASTER_DC
search ace-electronics.be
domain ace-electronics.be

and i suggest,
[libdefaults]
         default_realm = ACE-ELECTRONICS.BE
         dns_lookup_realm = true

but this is based on the asumption that this :
AD01.ACE-ELECTRONICS.BE  is your hostname.domain.tld.

so if this asumption is correct, you did something wrong in the setup.

Greetz,

Louis