[Samba] Samba 4 replication causes bind dns to freeze

Daniel Müller mueller at tropenklinik.de
Mon Feb 24 23:39:35 MST 2014

I think some service takes the same port as bind!?
In my case ,centos 6.4, it was portreserve. I switches it off and all
started to work.

EDV Daniel Müller

Leitung EDV
Tropenklinik Paul-Lechler-Krankenhaus
Paul-Lechler-Str. 24
72076 Tübingen
Tel.: 07071/206-463, Fax: 07071/206-499
eMail: mueller at tropenklinik.de
Internet: www.tropenklinik.de
"Der Mensch ist die Medizin des Menschen"