[Samba] sssd + samba4 not working (yet)

Kenneth Westelinck kenneth.westelinck at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 05:52:24 MST 2014

Thanks.
- I compiled Samba 4.1.4 for Wheezy from sernet's package sources
- I am compiling sssd 1.11.3 from Sid on Wheezy (it is compiling as we
speak, I hope)
Thanks for offering packages, but I'm on ARM and I don't have a Debian
Intel machine to cross-compile :)

If sssd is not supported, why bother documenting it:
https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Local_user_management_and_authentication/sssd:)

I'll see if I have better luck with sssd 1.11.3 and try to read-up on
documentation on the sssd side. Keep you posted.