[Samba] sssd + samba4 not working (yet)

Peter Serbe peter at serbe.ch
Wed Feb 19 01:24:37 MST 2014

Dear all,

I have exactly the same issue here. Also running Debian, but Jessie, and hence

root at ulysses:/etc# sssd --version
1.11.3

I think, that I am missing the correct PAM plugin. Can anyone point out, how
to check this on Debian?

Best regards
Peter

Kenneth,

You could do a backport of the testing package, if You want to have the
newer version of the Jessie package. I haven't done it by myself, but I
hear that it should be pretty easy. Definitely easier than getting sssd
up and running. ;-)