[Samba] Problem browsing shares on 4.1.4 (Ubuntu 12.04)

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Tue Feb 18 06:57:25 MST 2014

yes,

i reverted also back to 4.1.3 ..
i had other problems with 4.1.4 so i skip 4.1.4 want i wait until the next release.
I tested this with sernet samba, debian backports samba, own compiled samba.
( tested on ubuntu 12.04 and debian wheezy )

All same result 4.1.4 is not good for production i.m.h.o.
I would look more in to it but i dont have the time atm.

Best regards,

Louis