[Samba] smbclient broken after update

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Fri Feb 14 05:59:39 MST 2014

Maybe this is because testing is testing and as scary as it can be concerning upgrading.

its better to use backports or recompile to wheezy.
the changes between wheezy and jessie are big for what im seeing atm.

 serbe.local
can give problems. .local is reserved TLD

all below looks good but a few small things..

passwd:         files winbind ldap
whats ldap doing there? should work but for testing this, maybe you can remove it temporarly.

If you have resolvconf installed, remove it and manualy set your /etc/resolv.conf
you should check resolv.conf.

i myself use wheezy with samba 4.1.x from backports, sernet and recompiled versions.
All work fine with bind9 from wheezy, and a bind9 from jessie if you really need it,
recompile is quickly done.

Best regards,

Louis