[Samba] Slow Samba transfer

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Fri Feb 14 01:50:59 MST 2014

also,

what i forgot, om only getting the 110Mb/s + because of format.
I formatted with 4Mb block size, since this is a Movie share on my server.
the "normal" music share are 1Mb blocks formated.  ( about 80-100Mb/s )
all my other default.  ( variable from about 60-100Mb/s )

and on debian you can do a  apt-get install iotop
and type iotop, to see you read/write speeds on the server and which apps are working.

Louis