[Samba] Samba3 LDAP open ldap as backend

Chan Min Wai dcmwai at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 06:19:00 MST 2014

Hi Alexandr,

It is nothing wrong.
Samba do have a ldap schema which you need to use.

After that you should populate it by using the smbldap tools to move the local group to that.

If you already had existing group. You can edit the and add the object class in but I would discourage that as there are SID and etc that you need to put in.

Hope this help.

Regards,
Chan Min Wai