[Samba] Windows and Linux can't access Samba at the same time.

Adam Barnes adamcbarnes at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 06:52:30 MST 2014

Right i'm not making any progress with this and now ive got myself totally
confused..
No matter what I try it comes back to the same thing security = share or
user, all the other settings don't seem to make a difference.
I can't think of a reason why this would be, I don't know linux well enough
to know how it passes the credentials.

I really don't know what to try now.