[Samba] Best way of removing a windows 2008R2 DC from a Samba4 domain

Chris Tepaske ctepaske at lincom.net.au
Sat Feb 8 19:14:54 MST 2014

I¹ve installed a new Samba4 DC within an existing 2008R2 domain. I have
migrated all the FSMO roles across and all is well. I¹m now ready to remove
the Windows DC from the Domain and I¹m wondering how I best do this?

Thanks in advance..

Chris Tepaske

LINCOM SOLUTIONS

Level 26, 303 Collins Street
Melbourne, Victoria, 3000

T| +613 8376 7810   M| +61 409 855 481
1300 563 997  http://lincom.net.au <http://lincom.net.au/>

LINCOM SOLUTIONS STATEMENT:

The information contained in this e-mail message, including any attachments,
is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may be privileged and confidential.

http://www.linkedin.com/company/lincom-solutions