[Samba] Rename computer, but still shows up as old name

Scott Goodwin scott at mimicsimulation.com
Thu Feb 6 12:19:21 MST 2014

Hmm, well, if I remember correctly, at my last job, where we used MS AD
(Win Server 2003), we could rename the computer objects from the AD window.
 Now, however, I don't have a MS AD domain that I can test this on.
I'll try to dig up confirmation of this, and post if I find anything.

*Scott Goodwin*
IT Lead
Mimic Technologies, Inc
811 First Avenue, Suite 408  |  Seattle, WA 98104
phone: 1.800.918.1670  |  direct: 206.456.9180
fax: 206.623.3491  |  cell: 206.355.7767