[Samba] Creating samba4/AD users from ADUC

Michael Brown michael at netdirect.ca
Wed Feb 5 10:02:58 MST 2014

On 14-02-05 11:17 AM, steve wrote:
> On Wed, 2014-02-05 at 10:57 -0500, Michael Brown wrote:
>
>>  how do I know they're applicable to my samba
>> version?
> Try it? If it doesn't work, bad luck. Restore.
Right, that's how I do all my work.

What if it fails not today, but 7 days from now? 3 months? What if it
corrupts the data? Nukes accounts?

>> Those schema mods are already in place
> Really? Could you share your ldif?
Nothing different than as distributed (sernet). AD was upgraded from
classic.

M.

--
Michael Brown               | `One of the main causes of the fall of
Systems Consultant          | the Roman Empire was that, lacking zero,