[Samba] Standby secondary domain controller

Daniel Müller mueller at tropenklinik.de
Wed Feb 5 01:25:04 MST 2014

So in my case what happened: Environment of two samba4 servers replicating.
In order of setup the first provisioned went down. So the second it was joined as dc to the domain, still online.
Users who changed their password could not log in anymore in case the first started up again. Changed password of the users
was not replicated to the first dc. I had to set a new password for the users.

EDV Daniel Müller

Leitung EDV
Tropenklinik Paul-Lechler-Krankenhaus
Paul-Lechler-Str. 24
72076 Tübingen
Tel.: 07071/206-463, Fax: 07071/206-499
eMail: mueller at tropenklinik.de
Internet: www.tropenklinik.de
"Der Mensch ist die Medizin des Menschen"