[Samba] Samba4: variables in profilePath

Diego Woitasen diego at woitasen.com.ar
Tue Feb 4 15:49:13 MST 2014

Looks like it's working.

I have to define sites and networks using the "Sites and services"
tool from Windows Admin tools. Then I linked the network to the right
site. I've tried to move the DC to the right site too but that fails,
the tool hangs, the DC hangs and the only way to recover this is
deleting some entries from LDAP in the "main" DC.

So, I "rejoined" the DC using the paremeter --site, to assign the DC
to the right one.

And after a few tests ... profiles, netlogon, everything looks fine.

--
Diego Woitasen
Linux and Open Source solutions architect at www.vhgroup.net