[Samba] Samba4: variables in profilePath

Diego Woitasen diego at woitasen.com.ar
Tue Feb 4 13:30:15 MST 2014

I've found the issue but now I'm facing a new one :)

I've discover that the machien are logging agaisnt the remote DC
instead of the local one. I stopped the remote DC and now the profiles
works.

If there a way to set a priority of something to always use the local
DC? O just a few firewall rules to block access from the WKS to the
remote DC?

--
Diego Woitasen
Linux and Open Source solutions architect at www.vhgroup.net