[Samba] Is there have simplest way to make domain users which in remote desktop group can remote/local logon the workstation ?

Marc Muehlfeld mmuehlfeld at samba.org
Sat Dec 20 03:11:34 MST 2014

Hello Dongsheng,

Am 19.12.2014 um 16:53 schrieb Dongsheng Song:
> Is there have simplest way to make domain users which in remote
> desktop group can remote/local logon the workstation ?

I'm not sure, if I understand your question: You want to add the domain
group 'domain users' to the local group 'remote desktop users' on all
(or a limited number of) workstations in your domain?

Then 'GPO Restricted Groups' are the keywords you should use in your
favorite search engine. There are many tutorials on the internet about
how to setup. Works fine with Samba.

Regards,
Marc