[Samba] Does Samba 4 actually respect Unix file acls?

Rufe Glick rufe.glick at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 16:31:33 MST 2014

Hello Jeremy,

I set debug level to 10. This is the output -- http://pastebin.com/dfmHqYA7 -- I get in '/var/log/samba/log.' file on the server side when I try to access share as bob on the client machine (and get Permission denied error). There are no ACCESS_DENIED messages in the logs. For the reference - bob's uid/gid are 1002, alice's uid/gid are 1001.