[Samba] Samba4 DC, SPNs and a complex Windows stack

Jeremy Allison jra at samba.org
Wed Dec 17 11:04:44 MST 2014

On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 05:50:48PM +0000, Luke Bigum wrote:
> [...]

Please do. The only data point I can give
you is that Amazon has enough confidence in
the Samba DC that it used it for their new
cloud directory service.

https://aws.amazon.com/blogs/aws/new-aws-directory-service/

But really this list works best when dealing
with bugs and problems. Please tell us about them in
as much detail as possible :-).

Thanks,

	Jeremy.