[Samba] Not using AD group when writing file

Carl Carpenter ccarpenter at hillcountry.org
Tue Dec 16 10:35:42 MST 2014

Forgot to mention that the permissions are also incorrect.  They are
supposed to be 775 but come out as 744.

Carl Carpenter
Director, Information Services
Hill Country MHDD Centers
(830)258-5414 or ext. 2038

On 12/11/2014 4:13 PM, Carl Carpenter wrote:

Per your request

  [global]
        workgroup = HCCMHMRC
        realm = HILLCOUNTRY.LOCAL
        server string = Samba Server Version %v
        security = ADS
        log file = /var/log/samba/log.%m
        max log size = 50
        wins server = 192.168.0.7
        default service = global
        template homedir = /home/HCCMHMRC
        template shell = /bin/bash
        winbind enum users = Yes
        winbind enum groups = Yes
        winbind use default domain = Yes
        idmap config * : range = 16777216-33554431
        idmap config * : backend = tdb
        cups options = raw

[Intranet]
        path = /home/Intranet
        valid users = @intranet
        read only = No

Not sure what you mean by ACL on the folder but here's this:

drwxrwxr-x   6 apache intranet 4096 Dec 10 14:34 Intranet