[Samba] guess account

Rowland Penny rowlandpenny at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 2 11:06:28 MST 2014

On 02/12/14 17:53, jacek burghardt wrote:
> How do I add users to my domain controller now that my samba is
> running  as standalone domain controller. How to have users without
> password?

Will you please answer my questions !!!!

Have you provisioned samba4 ???

If so, how have you provisioned it ???

Or are you running samba4 in 'classic' as a PDC ???

You cannot be running samba4 as a standalone domain controller, there is
no point to a standalone domain controller, by its very name, it would
be a **ONE** machine domain.

If you are running samba as an AD DC, **you cannot have users without a
password**

Rowland