[Samba] Multiple samba servers with AD integration

Dennis Zheleznyak dennis at eshkol.com.co
Tue Dec 2 07:50:48 MST 2014

Hi Penny,

Thank you for your quick and informative response !! I really appreciate it
!

I think I may have found a solution to this issue:
By editing a propery named servicePrincipalName using ADSI Editor on the
Windows side, I'm not able to access all the virtual servers I configured
on the Linux side successfully.

Let me know what do you think about it :)

Thank you,
Dennis.