[Samba] uidNumber. ( Was: What is --rfc2307-from-nss ??)

Greg Zartman gzartman at koozali.org
Mon Dec 1 21:59:11 MST 2014

On Mon, Dec 1, 2014 at 11:19 AM, Jeremy Allison <jra at samba.org> wrote:

> Reporting bugs and helping us fix them is a great
> help there, thanks.

I don't believe this is an issue of code not working correctly, but
documentation.  It is very difficult to know what all of these pieces in
Samba 4 are doing.  I know as a developer, this is the last thing you guys
want to do; but the primary source of info seems to be this list.  I feel
like every question I ask is taken as a stupid one.  This makes it very
difficult to deploy Samba 4

I've been examining portions of the Samba 4 python code, but progress is
very slow.

--
Greg J. Zartman
Board Member

Koozali Foundation, Inc.
2755 19th Street SE
Salem, Oregon 97302
Cell:  541-5218449

SME Server user and community member since 2000