[Samba] Problem to import passdb in samba-tool

Silvio Giunge Silva a.k.a kanazuchi alvolivre at live.com
Mon Dec 1 07:30:37 MST 2014

I work with FreeBSD,when i use samba-tool inside FreeBSD it works, but in pfSense is missing some samba-tool's library.
If i find what is this library, I will compile this library with the samba4 in poudriere to install on pfSense.
But, before i need discover this.
I will try the samba41 package.
Silvio Giunge.