[Samba] samba4 internal dns Server ddns for the reverse lookup Zoneable

Markus Roth markusroth1983 at gmx.net
Sat Aug 30 09:04:29 MDT 2014

Hi Steve,

yes i missunderstand that. Is this correct that sssd with samba4 is like a"mapping" between active directory and the normal unix users? So that i can work with the domain users like a script and so on... And i have also missunderstand the getent. Now i think it was working all the time since i do the sssd tests but unless it didn't show me the ad users i thougt it's not working... aaaaahhhh... sorry for that :-(