[Samba] samba4 internal dns Server ddns for the reverse lookup Zoneable

Markus Roth markusroth1983 at gmx.net
Fri Aug 29 14:41:36 MDT 2014

Hi at all,

thanks for all the help :-) now i have a functional installation with winbind or sssd. I will write a docu about the configuration posibilities. If you would like i sent the docu in this list so every newbie like me can get a correct installation :-) and you can countercheck the docu if you would like to do so :-)

@Rowland
i've tested it again. For your script the dhcpduser musst list with getent passwd. So for sssd enumerate = true is required.