[Samba] samba4 internal dns Server ddns for the reverse lookup Zoneable

Markus Roth markusroth1983 at gmx.net
Fri Aug 29 11:59:32 MDT 2014

Hi Rowland,

i wouldn't use the dhcpduser as a normal user. But when i'd like to use your dhcp-script with sssd i thougt i take this one, because when i would see the dhcpduser with getent passwd your script is
working again.
i know that with the posixaccounts from the samba wiki yesterday, but i'm hopless know and thougt i try it...
I set enumerate = false in the [domain/winnet.local] section, stop sssd, delete the sssd-cache and start sssd. Unfortunately the same problem :-(

should i post my configs again? Or could it be that the problem occurs from my centos7? I installed sssd with the packet manager yum. In this case it also installed separate samba4-libs.
Is this a problem?