[Samba] Samba 4.1.11 member server (Files server) bugs

Chan Min Wai dcmwai at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 05:56:11 MDT 2014

Dear Marc_M,

I'm not too sure.
On how it happen.

According to my understanding.

They just open the files and kept tying...
until certain time word/excel will crash and complain about a network share
issue...

I'm tying that by opening a word files over rdp and leave it on for 24
hours...
It didn't crash...

But my skype is logout and complain some disk io problem when I try to
login again...
So I think there are some problem with the folder redirection to samba and
users profiles part..

Maybe I should turn on the skype and monitor...

I'll be back :)

Thank you