[Samba] Winbind + sernet Samba4 + CentOS 6.5 + AD

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Thu Aug 28 02:17:21 MDT 2014

hai,
I tried also the following on my member server ( debian wheezy sernet samba 4.1.11 )

put the rfc2703 (UID/GID) on a user and test again.

this is what i tested :

1) wbinfo -i username ( WITH rfc2307 ) works.
	id username  ( WITH rfc2307 ) works.

2  wbinfo -i username ( WITHOUT rfc2307 )
	Error : failed to call wbcGetpwnam: WBC_ERR_DOMAIN_NOT_FOUND
	id username ( WITHOUT rfc2307 )
	No such user

Greetz,

louis