[Samba] sssd with ad backend and "ldap_id_mapping = false" refuse to start

Rowland Penny rowlandpenny at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 28 02:11:28 MDT 2014

On 28/08/14 09:04, Stefan Schäfer wrote:
> Am 28.08.2014 09:58, schrieb Rowland Penny:
>> On 28/08/14 08:35, Stefan Schäfer wrote:
>>> Nobody an idea?
>>>
>>> Stefan

>> You might get more response if you posted on the correct mailing
>> list, sssd has nothing to do with samba.
>>
>> Rowland
>>
> OK, thanks for your answers. I took the whole configuration from the
> Samba-Wiki, that's why I posted it here.
>
> Stefan

Yes I know it is on the wiki, but it is only there as an example, you
will have a lot more chance of getting help if you take your problem to
the sssd mailing list. They are very good at getting problems fixed with
their software, you will probably get a response from one of the people
who write the software.

Rowland