[Samba] getent group is not working

Martinx - ジェームズ thiagocmartinsc at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 20:34:41 MDT 2014

Hi!

 I think I'm facing the very same problem... "getent group" does not show
AD groups but, I still can, for example, use "chmod :"domain users"
/srv/tmp" as usual. No idea about whats going on...

 Nevertheless, it is on my todo list to replace Winbind for something more
robust, maybe `nss-ldap-pam` (http://arthurdejong.org/nss-pam-ldapd/)...

Best,
Thiago