[Samba] Dos Btrieve Windows 98 and Samba 4.0

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Wed Aug 27 06:17:01 MDT 2014

Ohno POS... arg...
Your using very very old software..  more then 10-15 years old i think..

This wil be a hard one to get it running correctly ( aka i think you wont get this running )

I hope you are counting your hours to try to get this running because its more expencive in my opinion then an upgrade of POS.
Its that old that im not spending my time on this one... im really sorry for that..

I suggest it better to spend some time in searching for other (cheaper) software.
POS is not the only one you know.

+> https://www.google.com/search?q=supermarkt+pos+replace
first hit :  http://www.unicentaopos.co.uk/
free and opensource if you want cheap..