[Samba] replication issues solved by adding GUID names to /etc/hosts

mourik jan heupink - merit heupink at merit.unu.edu
Wed Aug 27 05:08:54 MDT 2014

Ok, here is what sernet just told me on ldapcmp:

<quote>
Yes, there're a few non replicated attributes, which should be generated
localy. This is a known bug, but I not a critical one
as either don't use these attributes or they would just
have the default value anyway.

We could improve ldapcmp, so that it ignores non-replicated attributes
and/or at least meantion that these are non-replicated attributes.
</quote>

This could perhaps this means that:

Perhaps I have no differences NOW, because I just added the dc
yesterday, everything got replicated, and none of the non-replicated
attributes have (yet) been altered?

Perhaps your problems are not that big..?

MJ