[Samba] replication issues solved by adding GUID names to /etc/hosts

Chan Min Wai dcmwai at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 13:06:49 MDT 2014

Dear Mourik Jan,

I would have to say that something was not right on your system library.
I'm sorry that I cannot tell you which one.

I was having this issue on my gentoo and recently found the problem was
with my LDflags..
I've to comment the one I normally use and leave it as default..

Where other are basically unchanged...

And now my DC can replicate between each other without the /etc/hosts
modification.

Hope this help....