[Samba] samba4 internal dns Server ddns for the reverse lookup Zoneable

Markus Roth markusroth1983 at gmx.net
Mon Aug 25 11:42:18 MDT 2014

Hi Steve,

ok so we have the problem :-) i can't see the AD-Users. I think some entries are missing in the sssd.conf? Here my configurations:

sssd.conf

[sssd]
services = nss, pam
config_file_version = 2
domains = winnet.local
[nss]
[pam]
[domain/winnet.local]
id_provider = ad
auth_provider = ad
access_provider = ad
ldap_id_mapping = False
dyndns_update = True

nsswitch.conf

passwd: files sss
shadow: files sss
group:  files sss

the links from rowlands configuration for winbind are still active.