[Samba] samba4 internal dns Server ddns for the reverse lookup Zone

steve steve at steve-ss.com
Sun Aug 24 15:41:33 MDT 2014

On Sun, 2014-08-24 at 22:31 +0200, Markus Roth wrote:
>  In My reverse-zone there is still the old entry of the static IP. Do samba4 delete that after a while?

If it didn't do it, it's marked as unscavengeable (or whatever it's
called). From your tests there'll be a lot of rubbish in the reverse
zone. But you know how to deal with this one from before:
 Delete the reverse zone
 restart named
 recreate it
 now let Rowland's script populate the clean zone.
HTH
Steve