[Samba] samba4 internal dns Server ddns for the reverse lookup Zone

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Fri Aug 22 04:39:58 MDT 2014

this is what needs to be done..

#	FOR USE WITH BIND9_DLZ and dynamic updates
#	It should be noted that using this method will affect functionality of windows clients,
#	as they will still attempt to update DNS on their own and will be denied permission
#	to do so as the record will be owned by the dhcp user.
#
#	you'll need a Windows PC with the RSAT tools installed.
#	Simply create a dedicated GPO with the Group Policy Editor,
#	apply only to OUs that contain workstations
#	(so that servers can still update using 'ipconfig /registerdns')
#	and configure the following settings:
###
#	Computer Configuration
#	  Policies