[Samba] Samba 4 AD share: Access denied

Achim Gottinger achim at ag-web.biz
Fri Aug 15 14:10:58 MDT 2014

Am 15.08.2014 21:19, schrieb Achim Gottinger:
> Am 15.08.2014 21:13, schrieb Ryan Ashley:
>> root at fs01:~# getfacl /home/shared
>> getfacl: Removing leading '/' from absolute path names
>> # file: home/shared
>> # owner: reachfp
>> # group: domain\040admins
>> user::rwx
>> group::---
>> other::---
>>
> So this is 700 mode. What happens if you change it to 755
> chmod 755 /home/shared.

You need atleast the execution right on the preceding dirs /home and
/home/shared for group and others.
Check the permissions on the /home share.
It sould be atleast 711 on /home and /home/shared.
Tested it here and i also get access denied if an user has no execution
right on any of the preceding folders of the share.