[Samba] Samba 4 AD share: Access denied

Ryan Ashley ryana at reachtechfp.com
Fri Aug 15 10:33:03 MDT 2014

Crap, I did not realize they renamed the "samba4" packages to plain old
"samba". You are correct, that is my problem. Let me purge off my
current install. If it does not work, I will spend a weekend redoing the
whole domain. Thank you for clearing this up. Also, I just got the same
response on the forum. Call me an animal of habit. Debian always had
samba and samba4, so I was thrown. Thanks again.