[Samba] Samba 4 AD share: Access denied

Ryan Ashley ryana at reachtechfp.com
Fri Aug 15 09:00:56 MDT 2014

He is right in that I added those lines. I added them yesterday, not
when I began this thread weeks ago. I was message off-list and those
were suggested. I took another user's advice from his working
configuration. It did not work so I removed them as Rowland said. If you
check my initial posts and even more recent ones, you will see that
those lines were not in the configuration. My initial configuration was
a clone of the guide. Since then Rowland taught me about the Kerberos
keytab, which I am now using, and I have learned of other things as
well. Such as the need for the PAM modules despite only being a
file-server where nobody but root should ever login. I am learning from
this.