[Samba] Samba 4 AD share: Access denied

mourik jan heupink - merit heupink at merit.unu.edu
Thu Aug 14 01:56:29 MDT 2014

On your fileserver, are you able to become or logon as one of your
regular users? (Either logon directly, or using 'su username')

Then 'id' to make sure that group memberships are as expected, and then
try to access your staff share. Samba 'obeys' the acl's on the
filesystem, we're using those primarily to grant/deny access to files.

Perhaps those are wrong?