[Samba] Windows 7 Logon Scripts To Not Run [Was: Four DCs, No Replication]

Ryan Ashley ryana at reachtechfp.com
Wed Aug 13 10:21:36 MDT 2014

If the user can run the script by hand, he has access. This tells me
something else is at play. Is it specified as a startup or logon script
in a GPO? If so, is that GPO applied against that user or computer? Do
you have a GPO that tells the computer to wait for the network at
startup? If this is a laptop on wireless, you may be in a bind since
wireless won't connect until logged into the system. A problem I have
with a few clients who use laptops.