[Samba] Sysvol "incorrect parameter" on some new DC's

Ryan Ashley ryana at reachtechfp.com
Tue Aug 12 13:20:08 MDT 2014

I would place a script to do the following on my secondary DC's and run
it with cron every fifteen minutes or so. Actually, I did this at one
location and it worked fine!

 1. Stop samba4 service
 2. Copy over idmap.ldb
 3. Copy over the sysvol
 4. Start the samba4 service

Now you have the same idmap and sysvol on the secondary DC's.