[Samba] Samba 4 AD share: Access denied

Ryan Ashley ryana at reachtechfp.com
Sat Aug 9 14:24:42 MDT 2014

Just wanted to tell you, the files you asked about are right where they
should be based on my configuration. They're in "/usr/lib". With that
being known, do you have any ideas as to why some users resolve via
getent and others don't? That may reveal something key to my whole
issue. I am researching it now.