[Samba] Failure to add computer to domain

Michał Półrolniczak michal.polrolniczak at warp.org.pl
Wed Aug 6 23:57:49 MDT 2014

This is another computer which we have similar problem.
This is freshly installed windows 8.1 pro.

When trying to add to domain, entering good login (administrator) and
password results in "Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password".
Password works on on other machines and kerberos. I can ping domain.

I can add this computer to AD by typing login: administrator at domain, and
passwords is accepted.
Computer account is added to Computers OU in AD, but I cannot login on
any account from AD, even on Administrator or administrator at domain or
domain\administrator.

This is second computer with this problem, and this was was freshly
installed and never been added to anyother AD.